...shouldn't have left you. (without a dope beat to step to..step to,step to...) ok that's enough. but i haven't posted since March 2nd. I guess I've been pretty busy since then.
Here's a quick update on the major things that have been going on:
1. My mom had to get her third knee replacement on 4/9. She's a pro by now but it was still scary. She had her right knee replaced when i was a soph in high school. that one failed when i was a soph in college and she had to have the right one replaced again. I might have mentioned before that my mom also has a slipped vertabrae in her back, which she also needs to get surgery on. However, the doctors refuse to do the back surgery until she got her left knee replaced. I guess it was bad enough that they don't think she'd be able to fully rehab her back with a bum knee. makes sense i guess. So now she's out on disability, and pretty much confined to our little house with just my dad. This means she is going crazy. And guess what? as soon as she's 100%, she's going right back in for the back surgery. YAY!
2. My brother and his girlfriend moved out of my parents house into a small one bedroom apartment in Bethalto, Illinois. My brother's been talking about it for a while but he finally did it. He wants to be a commercial pilot and found a great school out there that will get him everything he needs. I hate the fact that he is almost 20 hours from home but I am incredibly proud of him for knowing what he wants to do and actually going out there to do it. I can't lie and say i don't miss him every single day though.
3. I turned 23. Every single year i say: WOW this was the best birthday EVER. and every single year i'm right. they are constantly outdoing the year before. ridiculous. my very best friends from home drove up to stay with me for my birthday weekend. Liz from Maryland, Tom from Philly, Nicole flew in from Ohio, etc. We went out Friday night with Lila, Katie and Frankie to celebrate. Then saturday morning, Liz, myself and our friend JeanMarie went to get tattoos. It's something liz and I have been discussing for YEARS. literally since high school. and it was finally time to do it. I got a celtic knot shamrock on the inside of my left ankle and i absolutely love it. the place we went was awesome thanks to advice from a few coworkers. After our tattoos, we met up with some of my friends from work at a pub crawl in Morristown. After that, we drove back to Clifton, had dinner and got ready to go out in the city. I am so grateful to everyone who showed up. It was such a nice mix of people (friends from home, friends from SHU and friends from work) - i literally had the best birthday ever.
4. I've lost 17 pounds. my work started the Coyne Fitness Challenge on March 10. Since then, I've joined ballys and have been pretty diligent about going 3 or 4 times a week. I had started going after work but after a while I was tired of getting home at 9 and still having to eat/relax. Instead, I've been getting up at 6 and going into the gym. Then I get ready for work there and head in and am still here by 9. Not gonna lie, i have a ton more energy as well. Overall, it's going great. Not to mention, if my Fitness team wins, we get a half day off of work and a half day at a spa on Coyne! can't beat that!
5. I'm going to the Dominican Republic on May 14th and I could not be more excited. Lila found us a great deal that we couldn't pass up so I am looking forward to a week of craziness with Lila, Katie and Shamira.
I think that pretty much sums up the major happenings since March 2nd. I need jump back on the blogging bandwagon. I'll work on it.
Get Watch Assassins Run Movies Online Free
4 months ago