Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

If you've read any of the posts I've written since creating this blog, you probably already know that I miss home. And the number one reason I miss home is because I have the best mom ever. I know this is something everyone says, but I swear by it. She is my absolute best friend and knows more about me and my life than most other people. She is there for me when I am sad and crying, when I'm scared or anxious but most importantly she is the cause of the majority of my smiles and laughter. It kills me that I'm not home with my family to celebrate her day but I am beyond excited to go home tomorrow night. I have off all next week, as well, so I'm excited to spend the upcoming 9 days with her. Words cannot describe what she means to me. Happy birthday, Mom, I love you so much and want you to know how lucky I feel to have you in my life.



No comments: