Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Statue of Liberty

I was so grateful to have off this past Monday for President's Day, especially since I hadn't been feeling so great on Sunday. Denna decided she wanted to bring the kids up to visit and came up with the idea of going to the Statue of Liberty. I still wasn't feeling 100% but I wasn't about to pass up a day out with those kids. They picked me up and we were on our way. Their older brother Nick even came with them too (he's 20) and goes to Rutgers. Luke, the baby (ok not baby, he's 3) sat on my lap on the ride back to my apartment and before we knew it he was passed out. As I sat there with him sleeping in my arms, I just kind of took in everything and realized how lucky I am to have this family in my life. Here are some pictures from our trip to the Statue of Liberty.







No comments: