Monday, February 16, 2009

Words of Wisdom

If you don't feel well you probably shouldn't attend an open bar.

I woke up on Sunday and could hardly breathe or talk. The worst part was that i wasn't sure what was from being hungover and what was from this sickness i know i have. I bought some medicine, came home, showered, and literally laid in my bed all day yesterday. Once Annie got back I realized I would really like some sherbet so she drove me to Stop and Shop to get some. I really shouldn't have left the house looking like i did but at that point I really didn't care. I took some nighttime medicine at like 9pm and was passed out shortly after. Today I feel a bit better and i'm so grateful that we have today off because I'm pretty sure I'd have called in sick if it wasn't a national holiday.

Sidenote: Happy 23rd Birthday to one of my best friends in this world, Phil Green (even though I'd be very surprised if he ever read this)

No comments: