Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Liz!

23 years ago on this day, one of my best friends in the world was born. I just want to say happy birthday to one of the best people I know, Lizabeth Kimmie Walther. Being friends with you has done many things for me. I’ve learned to laugh at any and every situation, I’ve learned that sometimes having thick skin is good for you, I’ve learned that spending a spontaneous Valentine’s Day with your best friend in NYC can beat out a romantic Valentine’s Day with a boyfriend (most of the time), I’ve learned that boys will come and go but best friends are there forever, I’ve learned that even though most other people in the world think it’s a bit strange, I find it oddly awesome that my best friend is living with my parents, in my old bedroom, even though I live two hours away. While I’m sitting at work, you’re spending a lovely (well-deserved) day on the beach.
I’m more than jealous and wish you the best birthday ever! Love you.

No comments: