Friday, August 14, 2009

UPS probably thinks I'm crazy. I don't care.

So Adrian forwarded me the tracking number for my camera the other night. obviously, i've been a freak about tracking it since. all day at work on wednesday i was checking the tracking number online. it said "third delivery attempt failed because recipient was not present for signature." obviously i saw this and was disappointed. i figured i would just sign something and be able to get it on thursday. but - since i am the luckiest person alive - on my way home from work i was literally around the corner from my apartment I see a giant UPS truck stopped at someone else's house. I debated stopping but passed by and pulled into my driveway. I sat there for a second and thought - why not? I pulled out of my driveway and pulled over right next to the UPS truck. I explained the situation: i was waiting for a delivery, not there to sign, i live around the corner. the driver asked me what my name and address was and where the package was coming from. I told him and signed for my camera and there you have it. i really am the luckiest person ever.

I'm in love with the camera but have yet to use it for anything besides self-portraits. I'm headed to AC tonight with Cristin and Colleen so i will definitely be testing it out there. ALSO - it's supposed to be VERY nice this weekend (aka i will be spending A LOT of time by a beach/pool) and will also use the camera then.

SO EXCITED.

No comments: