Tuesday, October 7, 2008

And so it begins...

Let me preface this entire blog by stating that I've never done this before. I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now, but really had no reason to.

I'm 22 years old and a recent grad of Seton Hall University. I majored in public relations and minored in graphic design and was lucky enough to get a job at Coyne PR after graduation. I've been there for a few months and today we had one of our monthly staff meetings. Tom Coyne, the CEO, told everyone that he wants all of us to start a blog. Hence why I'm here. I figure - what do I have to lose? Tom even encouraged us to write on our blogs during the workday, so it doesn't interfere with our lives outside of work. I guess the reason I haven't already done this is because I'm little afraid of coming off the wrong way. But the more I think about it, the more I actually have to say.

No comments: