Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pros and Cons about today.

Cons:
-I worked til 7:30p tonight.
-Work was very stressful.
-I didn't get to eat lunch.
-Or do my laundry.

Pros:
-Today was Boss' Day - and I have the best boss out there (and I swear I'm not just writing that because I know you'll read it)
-I got to meet up with Kayleigh and Annie at Carinos (and got my favorite thing ever: Italian Nachos)
-PR Week Awards are DONE!
-I got to watch Grey's with Kayleigh and Annie, just like old times.
-I get to go home tomorrow (!!!!!)
-Tom Coyne cried (a good cry) because of our Boss' Day gift.
-The Phillies are going to the World Series (first time since 1993!)
-I have amazing friends.

Lately I've realized that no matter how many cons there are in a day, I can somehow always manage to find more pros. =)

No comments: