Friday, October 24, 2008

That will be me.

Over the past few days, there have been 4, yes FOUR, different accounts on which I recall someone reading my mind. I don’t know if this just means I’m predictable or if “all great minds think alike” but it’s getting to the point where I just laugh when it happens again. And then the new mind reader is left wondering “what’s so funny?”

On a much more important note: I am OBSESSED with Wheel of Fortune. I know it’s nerdy and old lady-ish but I can’t help it. I am SO good at it. I’ve applied to be on the show about 25 times. I’ve yet to be called back but when I do get on the show, I can only hope to be as lucky as this girl:



Let me explain how hard it was to even win that. Here are the steps she had to go through:
• Land on the million dollar wedge
• Win that puzzle
• Avoid bankrupts
• Go to the bonus round
• Land on million dollar envelope
• Solve bonus puzzle

For those of you not obsessed with WOF, you might not understand how hard that is but when I first heard about the million-dollar prize I was like PSH no one will EVER win that. Well, WOF, if your plan was to make it too hard for someone to ever win, sorry. And watch out, because I’ll be million-dollar winner number 2 if you ever call me back (perhaps they already know this and that’s why I haven’t gotten the call…)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss reading your mind.... :(