Sunday, October 12, 2008

IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!

Ok so I know this is my third post today but this is completely warranted.

Tonight Annie and I were sitting in our living room, just hanging out. I had some clothes in the dryer and all of a sudden I started hearing something clanking around in there. I looked at Annie and said, "what if that noise is my necklace?!?!" I laughed at myself because, as you know, the necklace has been MIA for about a week now. Then I got up to go check what it actually was and lo and behold, IT WAS MY NECKLACE. I literally jumped up and down with excitement. I know that makes me sound like a four year old but it's entirely true.

I don't know if this means I'm psychic or if it just reaffirms my belief that I am actually one of the luckiest people alive.

No comments: